OUT & ABOUT THE SANDCASTLE
Ours is not the only castle in Pembrokeshire! It is difficult to adequately describe how much Pembrokeshire has to offer. A well-kept secret, people either "get it", or not. Those in the know need no persuasion. It is a haven for artists, food lovers, sportsmen and women, musicians, history buffs, nature lovers and shopping addicts.
Here are our TOP TEN THINGS TO DO:
1. Walk the Coastal Path
2. Eat a Crab sandwich with seaweed butter from the Cafe Mor at Freshwater West Beach as you watch the sunset
3. Take a boat to Caldey Island ... or Skomer... or St Catherine's
4. Shop in Saundersfoot, Narbeth and Tenby - buy fresh fish from the port
5. Explore St Govan's Chapel
6. Visit the Stackpole gardens and the Lily Ponds
7. Visit Manorbier Castle ... or Pembroke Castle ... or Carew Castle
8. Surf on Freshwater West Beach
9. Go dancing to live music at Narbeth's Queen's Hall & don't miss Tenby Blues Festival
10. Visit the Prosecco Festival, the Welsh Cheese & Cider festival, Pembrokeshire Fish Week ...